We set aside a selection of campsites for extended stay use. Special extended stay rates apply ONLY to those specific sites. Once full, we create a waiting list of current guests who move into the extended-stay sites as each is vacated.
- Camp A Way’s extended stay sites are for temporary visitors to the Lincoln area. The City of Lincoln Municipal Codes limit the number of extended-stay guests and limit all visitors to no more than 180 cumulative days in a campground. A designated check-out date is required.
- Permission to use Camp A Way’s facilities may be revoked at any time for any reason. Guests may be subject to a background check. There is no implied lease contract, rental agreement, or tenant commitment. Camp A Way may NOT be used as a residence or permanent mailing address.
- Extended stay guests shall have a credit card on file for automatic payments. Statements will be sent out via email. Guests with past-due accounts may lose Weekly and Monthly discounts for time spent in arrears. Late fees may be applied.
- A weekly extended-stay guest who switches to a monthly extended stay site will have the new monthly booking begin on the assigned day of movement. Current booking will be truncated, and any credits will be applied to the new monthly booking. Campground fees will not be prorated.
RVs & Vehicles
- Trailers may not be brought in by a third party. Towing vehicle must remain on-site or be a daily driver. Vehicles and RVs should be in good working condition and may require photos. Sites are designed for one RV and one passenger vehicle. Additional vehicles and cargo trailers may be required to be parked in satellite lots.
- Please leave work at work. Construction equipment, commercial semi-trucks, and other such items should be stored at your job site.
- Wooden decks are not permitted. Shade structures must be easily portable. Only camping-appropriate furniture is permissible. Please place decorations in a way to avoid damage to/from lawnmowers and snowplows.
- RV skirting is only allowed from November through March. Only custom vinyl/canvas RV skirting is allowed. Rigid foam board, tarps, or other such materials are not permitted.